The Corners are small, American-style libraries created to help increase mutual understanding between Croatia and the United States by making available information about America in a variety of formats.
The goal of American Corners is to broaden the range of information of the United States, it's history, science, culture, people, legislative, political system, commerce... and to address a wide range of people, specialists and lay persons alike, who have an interest about given problems and their search for information about the United States.
- Public Library "Bogdan Ogrizović"
Tel: 01 4810 704
- City and University Library Osijek
Europska avenija 24
Tel: 031-211 233
- City Library Zadar
Stjepana Radica 11 b
Tel: 023 301 103
- University Library Rijeka
Tel: 051 336 911
Press Releases, Remarks and Interviews
- U.S. Embassy Opens "American Corner" in Zagreb, issued on May 26, 2006
- U.S. Embassy Opens "American Corner" in Rijeka, issued on February 24, 2006
- Remarks by Ambassador Ralph Frank at the Opening of "The America Corner - Zadar", Zadar - June 13, 2005
- U.S. Embassy Opens "American Corner" in Zadar: First in a Croatian Coastal City, June 10, 2005
- Remarks by Ambassador Ralph Frank at the Opening of "The America Corner - Osijek" City and University Library, Osijek - May 20, 2005
- U.S. Embassy Opens "American Corner" In Osijek: First In Croatia, issued on May 19, 2005