Important note: Department of State Warns of Impostor or Fraudulent Websites, Emails or Print Advertisements in relation to DV Lottery ("Green Card Lottery"). Please, click here to learn more on how to prevent becoming a victim of fraud. You can also read more on the Federal Trade Commission website located at: FTC Consumer Alert.
The Immigrant Visa Unit in Zagreb, Croatia processes immigrant visas for residents of Croatia, including third country nationals permanently residing in Croatia.
Interviews are conducted by appointment only (telephone: 385-1-661-2245). Applicants declared ineligible will receive instructions on further steps to take to overcome their ineligibility.
For more information on immigrant visas, please click here. Telephone inquires are accepted Monday - Friday, 11:00 AM- 12:00 (noon). Inquires also may be submitted by e-mail to ZagrebIV@state.gov (please provide a fax number or a mailing address in your e-mail).
- Affidavit of Support
- Current Priority Dates (Visa Bulletin)
- Diversity Immigrant Visa Program
- Document Checklist for Interview
- General Categories of Immigrants
- Immigrant Visa Processing for the Alien Spouse of a U.S. Citizen
- Vaccination Requirements for Immigrant Visa Applicants
- Waivers and Ineligibilities, including for Medical Reasons
Immigrant Visa Forms
- DS-117 (PDF 296 KB) Application to Determine Returning Resident Status
- DS-230 (PDF 175 KB) Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration
- I-130 (PDF 52 KB) Petition for Alien Relative
- I-134 (PDF 67 KB) Affidavit of Support (Diversity Immigrant Visa Program - "Lottery Visas")
- I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
- I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant
- I-864 (PDF 435 KB) Affidavit of Support (Immigrant Visas) (click here for more information)
USCIS Immigrant Fee
- Effective February 1, 2013, all individuals issued immigrant visas overseas must pay a $165.00 USCIS Immigrant Fee before traveling to the United States. Only prospective adoptive parents whose child(ren) is/are entering the United States under either the Orphan or Hague Process, Iraqi and Afghan special immigrants who were employed by the U.S. government, returning residents, and those issued K visas are exempt from the new fee. The below USCIS website has more details on the new fee, including contact information for USCIS, if there are further questions: www.USCIS.gov/immigrantfee
- The Department of State, Office of Visa Services, advises the public of a notable increase in fraudulent emails and letters sent to Diversity Visa (DV) program (Visa Lottery) applicants. Click here to learn more.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.