The following provides visa information for travelers to the United States who wish to visit, work or study for a temporary period. The type of visa required will depend on the purpose of your travel. By following the links below, you will be guided through the steps necessary and forms required for the type of visa appropriate for your purpose of travel.
Telephone inquiries accepted only Monday - Friday, 1:30 - 2:30 PM. Please click here to read important information regarding emergency appointments.
Phone: 385-1-661-2300, Fax: 385-1-665-8933
- Step 1 - Select the visa category
- Step 2 - Have your photo taken
- Step 3 - Complete the DS-160 Application Form Online
- Step 4 - Schedule Your Appointment and Pay A Visa Processing Fee
- Step 5 - Collect Supporting Documentation that may be Helpful in your Interview
- Step 6 - Appear for your Interview at the Scheduled Time
- Step 7 - Collect your Visa
- Important Information
U.S. Customs Information
- Should you wish to learn more about Customs and Border Protection, we recommend you visit the CBP Travel Spotlight website by clicking here. There you can find valuable information pertaining to your travel and customs regulations as well as border security.
Forgot to turn in your I-94 form? Please click here to learn how to report your departure from the United States.